I live in Wiedikon (Verena Conzett Strasse 20) in Zurich in ground floor and will need to move to Andreaspark apartments (Hagenholz 62) towards Oerlikon in July 25th 2012.
So i am looking for a company who can take care of transporting the goods from one place to another, do disassemble and reassemble for big furniture and take care of lighting and hanging pictures or mirrors etc. and fill in the holes (for shelves etc)
The flat is 70 m2 and have the below items:
- Bed (1.80*2.00) (to be disassembled and reassembled) (very easy to do so)
- Mattress (1.80*2.00)
- 3 M wardrobe (to be disassembled and reassembled) (this will be the hardest furniture to do all the work, it needs to be splitted into 3 and sliding doors to be carried)
- Dresser (1.60*1.78*1.48)
- Table and 4 chairs
- 2 sofas (one normal shape, one L shape, both becomes bed)
- Middle table in living room
- TV stand
- Kitchen appliances (probably 3 boxes)
- Clothes (probably 10 boxes)
I will do the packing of all items for personal belongings, and i need the transportation company to take care of the furniture (wrap them with something in case of dirt and damage) and putting up the lights.
Can you please give me a rough idea on how much this would cost on total?
Many thanks in advance,
Mengen- und Massangaben
3 bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom apartment, measurements above
Angaben zu den Materialien
In both flats, the floors should be covered to prevent damage.
I will also order boxes for personal belongings and kitchen appliances.
Beschreibung der aktuellen Situation
Wiedikon flat is in ground floor, renovated in 2011, so no work will be necessary except for filling holes, which i ask the moving company to do so.
The other flat is on 11th floor, there is elevator.
- keine Angabe -